Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I feel a homerun coming...

So in light of taking back my classes after fighting severe over-exhaustion, my first year classes participated in an ask-a-story today.  I made a major switch in how I planned these, and so far so good.  I switched from asking questions on my plan, to stating facts that cannot change (but that didn't work so well - but that's ok).
We started with: quiere impresionar, rompe, le gustaría.  What we've got so far is a very handsome man named Jeffrey who smells really bad, but wants to impress a Betty White.  BW thinks J smells though. :( 

Tomorrow I'm going to have them go places until he breaks a present that contains soap on himself upon which BW thinks he smells good and is impressed by him.
We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment